Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kaffir Lime Tree Update

So far the little tree hasn't gotten a whole lot bigger but it's still growing. It's hiding between the plumeria and the lantana.
This winter it's coming inside and sitting in the study unil the last frost. Then I'm going to get it a brand new pot, wither 5 or 10 gallon, for it to spread it's roots and have a chance to really thrive.
The next plant I want to get is a couple buddah's hands. Since seeds from these are rare I'm going to have to find a way to get them live. Living in Texas that's going to be hard because of the import ban on many plants from other states. The Triffid Ranch is my first place to look. They did a post about cooking it once, I think recently, but I havn't had a chance to call them up and ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment